Thursday, 12 February 2015

Since when..


Since when, I started to 'window' shopping like a typical women.
Since when, I started scroll on facebook once I sit in front of lappie.

Since when, I started not washing my hair everyday.
Since when, I love to travel but always thinking of my fluffy bed.
Since when, I can think of so much stuffs and just leave them aside.
Since when, I started to feel my lung during every night.
Since when, I can't remember your face even your back.
Since when, I feel we're not at the same channel any more
Since when, I loves home yet not family members.
Since when, I started to become so selfish.
Since when, I was impressed by you.
Since when, I know you're the one but not the right one.
Since when, I lost my way, my dream.
Since when, I have no idea the purpose of why am I doing current stuffs.
Since when, I can't feel any satisfaction in my life.
Since when, I think so much but sometimes not.

Since when...











I lost myself.
Totally lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.