Friday, 19 December 2014

I'm so sick of ..

I'm so sick of studying..
I'm so sick of reading those alien English books..
I'm so sick of entertaining peoples..
I'm so sick of falling in love..
I'm so sick of my weakness..
I'm so sick of my laziness..
I'm so sick of maintaining a good relationship..
I'm so sick of working..
I'm so sick of lacking money..
I'm so sick of the society..
I'm so sick of love songs..
I'm so sick of being a human..
I'm so sick of being a women..
I'm so sick of living..
I'm so sick of being love..
I'm so sick of doing everything..
I'm so sick of being myself..
I'm so sick of the world..

EVERYTHING

I found that, I love to do houseworks no matter what. I just love that without any reason. I do enjoy doing all housework stuffs. When I'm mad, was some dishes and throw the garbage bag could make me feel better. I have no idea why. When I'm emo, tidy up my wardrobe, messy stuffs, sweat for a moment. And feel great. Not great, just better.


Who am I? I do always ask to myself.
What do you want Joan? I do always questioning myself.
How are you Joan? The answer will always be 'Yea, I'm fine. At least not that worst.'
Do you miss him? 'No. I miss all of them.' Yea, such a bitch.
Gradually, I can't set my mind clearly. 'No, you never been cleared with yourself before.'








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.