Thursday, 2 January 2014

Throw back: Unforgettable 2013

Doesn't feel like wanna describe anything
An unforgettable year-2013
Things chosen by me 
I cant blame on any
Myself perhaps 

Almost three years goes to four years
Considered as long? or short maybe
I never though you will not beside me in every special festival
What I hope is just keep on cry
I know it doesn't help
Yet I just know to cry
Loudly, silently maybe

Forgive me check on your profile again
Review all about us
See you closer by zooming and starring on your pictures
and

cry

Contradiction. I don't know why it always suffering me
Greedy maybe
Some one's mum concluded this
Thanks to her
She have her experiences and remind me what I was suffering







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.