Friday, 16 March 2012

Annoying!

It's make me annoying everyday every hours every minutes every second and every moment.. If I'm still CH.. How will I be now? It's a quite interesting question ;)) anyway.. These were what I choose.. I'll face it!

I'll never give up for anything I hope for.. My dreams will not be come true but one day, I'll present it for everyone while it's not even perfect to me..

All I need to do is keep on going.. That's all.. Just thru a short conversation, a little girl tough me.. Everything, I just want to keep trying..
And I'll tell myself.. Keep trying even I can't assure whether will it be success.. Don't even give up the sea just because of a polluted running stream.. ( i think is same with the forest gua x/ ) No worth..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.