Saturday, 6 February 2010

my school life~

my messy table~(not now...)
i've changed my places~


my class~



i love my class...4A He...maybe that just a moment?haha...i'm not sure about that...but...hope we all can mix in toghether very much...

tired for this period...schoolworkss...homeworkss...society's workss~and next week de exam...all coming soon~this year de new year...dont know how to get along with my parents...valentine's day is the same day with the 1st day of new year...haiz...damn...cant celebrate with him...what can i do for him? nothing...how defeat am i...

plaining somethings...thinking somethings...thatz too many things to let me plain...think and do...i'm tired...but i cant tell him... i dont want him to worry about me...i've promised that i'll do everythings well...had i ? i'm disappointed with myself...i've try my best...but why...i just cant understand...

just wanna get closer and closer with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.