Tuesday, 16 February 2010

2010 Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day...

Now...Fine...nothing specially in this New Year at all...just let me feel boring and boring...Valentine's day?Dont ask...pls~I'm coming to cry and die...the 1st day of Chinese New Year is the same day with valentine's day...SAD!!...but...fine...it have past...nothing can do when holiday...it will just let me think about work and work...maybe the money is important for me now...why? because of someone...i hope can buy anythings he wanted or he like...but...his feeling is more important for me...i'm serious...
while...now i'm having MC with my cousin...happy~i hope i can share my feelings with him...i just want you to know about me feelings and what am i thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.