Wednesday, 9 December 2009

jealous~><~

today off...so~i've slept until 1.30pm...open my laptop...i think nothing can do also...same like before...look for friend's blog...haha...suddenly i saw a nice picture in ankern(my si heng de blog~)...that is our sifu~haha...that was funny~si heng say he miss sifu leh~haha...i miss him also~but i'm more better then si heng~muahaha...cause i still can contact sifu and work with him together~muahaha~si heng~dont be jealous~muahaha~sifu really teach us many things~while~sometime sifu look like not serious~but thatz good...if you make him angry~huh~you may sleep in the hospital ad~seriously~hehe~we love him so much~(i think si heng may think like that also gua~)haha...but hor...i've discover something~si heng and sifu got many places look like very same lol~really~(i know then ok la~)haha...while~i love my friends...badminton team...track and field...si heng...sifu...my family...my work partners...and more...i really love you all very much~

while...later 4pm got a tuition...i'm happy for somethings...that just sifu know my feeling...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.