Monday, 23 November 2009

My 1st job in my life...^^

while~yesterday was my 1st day started working at 1u as just a waitress...while~no bad too...i like and love it very very much...really...muahaha...see fu got worked yesterday also...hehehe~he look so smart~^^

while while while~talk about my job...1st day~haha...i went there at 11am...actually i started working at 12.30pm...but yesterday was my 1st day...see fu called me go early and learn some basic 1st~hehe...set the table...talk bil...remember the seat number of the table...refew water/tea...i have learnt many things yesterday...and i meet my friend's mother and her...i meet andrew who study 3 cheng class de==...i took his bil leh~haha...==not funny at all...

today...i started my work at 12.30pm...same as yesterday...but today i have meet someone again...1st...her name call 罗忆诗...she take a drink with her friend...2nd...her name call 梁祖仪...she act the movie of《高校铁金刚》that one...finally i saw her today...but i just pass by her only...just saw her having her lunch with her parents and her brother...3nd...and this is the last also...i meet wern kit in my restaurant...oh my god...i know him and he know me...but we didnt talk something also...maybe we long time no meet for each other ad...but i got serve his table==...

i've working for two days ad...my legssss coming to break ad~just can use a word...pain and pain and pain!! really very pain...but...i enjoy for this...
(my working places will be post .....until i post the next blogger la~ )

4 comments:

  1. hei!!!
    miko!!!
    the video is out!!!
    go to see!!!
    my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayaya~
    i know i know iknow~
    y you so happy==?

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy. where do you work?
    Im gonna visit you someday =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm working at 1u de Pasta Zanmai...
    i'll welcome you anytime ^^
    hehe...and thankz for visit my blog~

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.