Monday, 30 November 2009

its that good or not...?

after today...i've work for one week already...happy?? maybe??haha...now i just dont know how to take order only TT...haiz...while...captain will teach me de~hehe~few days before i've took my supper as pizza hut~thatz no need money de oo~just same as free...while~thatz free one==...cause before i done a project (NIE Project)...so i got a free pizza voucher...





but...i finished the pizza myself for eleven minutes only== thatz real~i'm not cheating== am i crazy ?? maybe~ but i was too hungry that time~


the next day~i have my lunch with this~






thatz too expensive for me~just this set of order~it cost RM 23.??...TT
and today...i have my lunch for this~chicken khatsu~



haha...my 'friend' do a special salad for me~but thatz cheaper then i ate mini set of the few days before...

while~today and yesterday i'm so happy when i'm working...really..thankz for all partner...and i knew many new friends...see fu...aiya...i knew him before ad...alvin...ivin...randy...justin...han...jasmine...joanne...yin han...jane...ah mok...jenny...crystl...they all are kind and funny~i love them very much~

after finished my work...i've checked my working time table for next week...oh my godness~i just work for tuesday...thurday...saturday and sunday...so~isn't that good for me? i think i should take a rest for few days~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.